08 June 2009

Henna tattoo

I simply love this soap! When I read that I could colour soap with henna-powder I just had to try it. I have henna-powder for henna tattoo's (my kids like to have a henna tattoo once in a while) and I knew exactly what scent I wanted to go with it: orangeblossom. Orange blossom extract and lemon juice are used to make a paste out of the henna powder for tattoo's, so I wanted this soap to smell just like the tattoo-paste. And it came out just fantastic! Although it started out as a CP, I made it gell in the oven, so it's really a OHP soap, using coconut and olive oil. I coloured it with henna powder and added orange blossom PO and a few drops of lemon EO. I also substituted part of the water for the lye with orange blossom extract. I finished the soaps with a tattoo-design (made with a thick needle). Isn't it just beautifull?

Adoro questo sapone!!! Quando ho letto che si puo' colorare il sapone con polvere di henné dovevo proverlo. Ho la polvere di henné in casa, perchè ai ragazzi piace avere un 'tatuaggio' ogni tanto. E sapevo subito il profumo giusto per questo sapone: fiori d'arancio! Per fare la pasta di henné con la polvere, si usa l'estratto di fiori d'arancio e succo di limone. Ed è diventato un sapone fantastico! Ho fatto il sapone con processo CP, aggiunto l'henné per colorarlo e PO di fiori d'arancio e qualche goccia di EO di limone, ma poi l'ho messo nel forno; allora è veramente un sapone OHP. Ho fatto un disegno 'tatù' su ogni saponetta con un ago grosso. Non è bellissimo?

No comments: