15 June 2009

Gift sets


I have made gift sets with the Bathbombs and bathsalt and a dolphin sheabutter soap. A cyberfriend had ordered these to give them to the teachers of her children for the end of the year.
Ho fatto una confezione regalo con le palle ed il sale da bagno ed una barra di sapone al karité. Un'amica le aveva ordinate per le maestre dei suoi figli.


I also made a gift set with the footsoak, -scrub and -balm for my sister, to give on her housewarming party last weekend. I added an oatmeal&honey soap bar to it. Noticed my new 'Sapone di Luna' label?
Ho anche fatto una confezione regalo con la polvere, scrub e balsamo per i piedi. Ho anche aggiunto una barra di sapone miele&avena. L'ho regalato a mia sorella che ha organizzato una festa per inaugurare la sua casa nuova. Hai notato la mia etichetta 'Sapone di Luna'?

No comments: